Thank you Steve for all you do for us! We love you more than words!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
I am a horrible wife!! I spent so much time yesterday working on my pictures and slideshow from our Colorado visit that I forgot to blog about my 14th anniversary. To make matters worse, my husband wrote the sweetest post on his blog about our marriage and his responsibility to me as a Godly husband. He is so wonderful!! I love him so much and these past 14yrs of marriage and 18yrs as a couple have been so blessed. We had 5 yrs as just a married couple until we were blessed with our first son Ethan. Then almost 3 yrs later we were doubly blessed when Isaac arrived. Steve has always worked self sacrificially to provide for our family both financially and most importantly, spiritually. I could not ask for more in a husband and spiritual leader!!
Thank you Steve for all you do for us! We love you more than words!
Thank you Steve for all you do for us! We love you more than words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, I am so not making fun of you at all, but Chels has a countdown thing like that on her myspace of the days they have been "together." And I use the term "together" loosely.
Hope your day was great your horrible stinky wife! Go edify your hubby! ;-)
edify... is that what you call it??? :)
congratulations!!!
Many blessings on your happy day. Love you. (Keep praying!)
Post a Comment