It has been way too long since my last post. Where have the weeks gone? We are already into our 2nd week in July and it has been about a month since my last post. I always assume that when summer begins, we will slow down, relax. Ya know " Lazy Days of Summer". Not us. Although we are having so much fun, our days consist of getting up early, running around all day and going to bed late. I have waited so long that if I tried to update each individual thing, it would take too many posts,
so.... I will update with pictures........
so.... I will update with pictures........
VBS this year was "Power Lab" Lots of science experiments. Ethan loved it!!

Isaac liked the games

Isaac, Chandler, Abi and Caden at 1st Christian Summer Camp
The boys read enough this year to earn Six Flags tickets!!
We went with the DeBoers, Akins and Alexanders.
The Whole Six Flags Gang
(someone in the lobby asked if we were a small school group or daycare :)
smaller act of Cirque di Soleil. Very cool and the kids loved it
Swim Lessons with Mrs. Sue
We finally started building our tree house. Isaac loves to help!!
Isaac turned 6 on June 25th. We had a small family party for him at the Butcher Shop. He wanted to go there so he could get "A cookie the size of his head". He got his very own Nintendo DS, games and Indiana Jones Legos
Steve and I spent a fun evening with just Isaac. He wanted to eat at
Schlotsky's , play Putt-Putt and go to the movies.
Isaac was so excited to see Wall-E.
He wore his glow-in-the-dark shirt!!
We use the 4th as a good excuse for a family reunion too.
Arden, Isaac, Maggie Kate and Ethan love to hang out together!
Ethan loved his shirt made by Arden, Maggie and Cousin Amy!
He also liked his Ethopian Coke too!
Well that's my ramblings of our summer's activities. I hope to be better about my posts! At least once a week anyway. But I am not asking anyone to hold me accountable for that!!


2 comments:
HA! glad you finally got caught up!:)
I had to skip a few activities but at least I posted. Right?
Post a Comment