I could update you all on our visit in words but I like the idea of a slide show better. We had such a wonderfully exhausting visit. We were able to see almost all of Steve's family including grandmothers, great-grandmothers, a grandfather, aunts, an uncle, cousins and we even met new friends. We spent a lot of time hanging out at Oma's but just as much time trying new things. We played mini golf at Adventure golf, Marin didn't care for that much!! We spent an evening at Denver's Amusement Park, Elitches. We drove down to Colorado Springs and panned for gems and fossils, explored a cave and even at lunch at Witt's End in Focus on the Family. The 2-story slide at FOTF was totally fun and the kids loved exploring the Narnia Room. Over all our visit was just what we needed! I love our family so much and am already planning our next visit.
So now, on with the show.......



1 comment:
How did you do that? :'o
-Ethan H. Hill
Post a Comment