Sunday, July 20, 2008

Off for the week


I am taking the week off to go on vacation! Yeah!!The boys and I are heading out tomorrow, Monday, to catch our plane at DFW Monday afternoon. We will be in Denver for the rest of week and head home on Saturday. Steve is not able to go with us due to a crazy building and bidding schedule this week!


We actually need prayer about that. Several of the local schools are bidding BIG jobs soon and we desperately need at least one. There are millions to be made and several of the schools have already sent some work to out of town contractors. Steve has been trying to convince the school boards to keep work local so that all of the taxpayers money isn't going to Natchidoches or Dallas. (Just a quick side note to this post).


Anyway, about our trip... we will spend the week visiting the Hill's and enjoying some fun family time with them. We look forward to it every year! I will post pictures as soon as I can!


Keep us in your prayers for safety and protection!! Keep Steve in your prayers for work and a week without his family!!
I'll blog ya later!!

2 comments:

ss said...

Have a wonderful trip! Send the cooler weather back our way!!
Grace2u ss

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I saw you visit my blog you little wino! Hope your having fun! Miss you lots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin