www.lospinosranchvineyards.com
This is the best kept date secret in East Texas!! Steve and I have been here twice and loved both times. You can either sit outside on the porch and enjoy the view of the vineyard or inside where you have a low light atmosphere with live jazz playing in the background. The have fantastic variety of tapas (appetizer type dishes with fresh fruit, cheese, breads, cheeses and dips) and wonderful array of homegrown wines that are quickly becoming my favorite. The waitstaff brings out your digs and only checks on you periodically. There is never a rush to get you in or out. They have testings, tours and special events each month that I have heard are wonderful. Steve and I use it as a small escape for our lives and enjoy each others company in an almost surreal environment. It's wonderfully relaxing and I highly recommend it for a night out or fun time with couple friends.
Let me know if you want to join us next time we go!!

2 comments:
do then parental units know you are drinking wine? :)
They wanted to go with us! We brought a bottle home for dad!!
Post a Comment