Monday, May 18, 2009

Misplaced Passions


Our church is doing a 5 week sermon series on "Misplaced Passions". Our pastor was inspired to really convict and equip our church to deal with these very real issues of infidelity, emotional affairs and addictions that have so plagued our society and especially our churches today. They are wonderful but very detailed and honest. Our pastor is addressing men's issues while our executive pastor's wife is addressing the female side!! I am posting a link here to share what I feel like is a very serious issue that must be talked about in order to save our dying marriages!!

4 comments:

Pilar said...

Wow, I am sure it will be a blessing to many. Let us know the highlights of it please

E @ Scottsville said...

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting us over at "Five Moms and a Blog" and now I'm off to visit that LINK you just told about. Sounds like something that would be wonderful at our church, too.

From a fellow Texan,

Erica =0)

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Oh it sounds like that will be awesome! Is your pastor's wife teaching the women separately?

I had the lovely opportunity to give a talk on purity to our teen girls, while my husband spoke to the teen boys (separately, of course).

But adults sometimes forget that we still need to guard our hearts and minds and thoughts!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

ooops, forgot to say it was me, Nan, responding for the Five Moms! I am tickilish at pedicures too, and yes, the names are funny! Like passion fruit, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin