}}}THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH}}}
I am not sure what is going on but I can only suspect it is all of the fooling around my older son has been doing with it! He has been making movies like crazy and the files he saves are HUGE! I tried to go through earlier this week and delete unused and copied files to make some room but he can fill up memory faster than I can delete! My brilliant computer savvy husband is putting together a desktop computer just for Ethan b/c Ethan's laptop is so old and slow and so that he can stay off of mine! I am on Steve's laptop now but I am so old fashioned... I don't like it as much as my old reliable desktop! I fumble around on a laptop, have a ton of misspelled words b/c the keyboard is smaller, try to scroll down and it gets totally out of control and goes up and down and up and down and I always hit some button and the screen is downsized! Not to mention I hate the mouse!! UGGGGHHH!
Well, thankfully my wonderfully brilliant and talented husband knows a thing or two about computers and hopefully not all is lost!! I am trying not to think about it! All of the pictures.... all of the documents for my job.... all of the files for homeschooling.....all of the pictures. I have said a million times I was going to burn those pictures onto disks just in case!!
Now I feel better ranting and must get on with my day!! I may have to plan a funeral for this weekend but I will keep you posted!
4 comments:
Both of our computers died the very same day. We took them to get repair and the fix was more expensive than buying one...
Hope yours is fixable.
I used to never get on a computer for months at a time (I never checked my email). But now that I'm blogging I'm on it pretty much every day.....I prefer the family computer over my hubby's laptop.
Girl, you gotta find that picture because I want....no, I NEED to see that hair!!!!!!
We need to go to the lake or the park or something fun this week. We need some neighborhood fun!
How about the lake or the sprinkler park at Broughton maybe? I have been wanting to play in the water!!
Post a Comment