Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Have you ever....

Have you ever just had one of those weeks? You know the kind I mean.... Can I go on one more day? Are the kids ever going to learn? Is my house ever going to feel clean? Are my husband and I going to ever work together? Is what I do important? What is my purpose?

I AM HAVING ONE OF THOSE WEEKS!! I have had no epiphany yet. I have no words of wisdom; no advice to offer; no triumphant scripture to bring it all into perspective. Just wanted to share. I know I will feel better and look back at this post and say "I am so dramatic! Why do continually make life harder for myself?" But today these feelings are real!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I feel like I wrote that post and you stole it. So, to answer your question, YES!

Adriana said...

I second Kim's comment. sigh

Life with the Akin Clan said...

girl, you are not dramatic. So stop it. You get to see me tomorrow so that should make you smile!

Shill said...

I am sorry, Laura. I found a few verses that I hope will help...

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea"
~Psalm 46:1-2

"Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up."
~Psalm 71:20

"As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him"
~Psalm 103:13

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."
~Psalm 126:5

momstheword said...

I have days where I go "What did I DO all day? I know I was busy but what did I accomplish?" so yeah, I'm totally feelin' ya here!

BTW, your hubby's comment was gross but I laughed. I usually label our leftovers but sometimes I have no clue what it used to be, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin