Saturday, May 9, 2009

And the winner is.....

Okay so I wanted to have a fun post with pictures of my drawing the name out of the hat and so on but I can't find my camera!! There is no telling where it is! My older son has been making all kinds of videos with it and I find it in the strangest places. Alas, he is not here to ask so you are going to have to trust me....

So, without further ado.... the winner is..... oh the anticipation.... oh the excitement.....


******Laura C.*****

Yeah!!! I am so excited to give this book to you 1. because its a great book and 2. because I don't have to ship it!!! Okay so there is a little selfishness it this but this was fun!!!

Congrats my yankee friend! I will get it to you sometime this week!!

I hope all of my wonderfully self-sacrificial mommy friends have a wonderful Mother's Day!! Kick up your feet and have your family love on you tomorrow! I know I will!!


3 comments:

Pilar said...

Congratulations Laura C!!!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

No way! First she sells her house, not she wins your contest! I demand a recount! It was rigged!

Kidding! Congrats Laura C.!!!

The Clevelands said...

I was all ready to say "I never win!". But yeah!!! It must be my lucky week - as Aimee said, first the house, now I win something - it made my day!! Ya'll have a great Mother's Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin