Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blogoversary Party at My Place

Okay... so today is my blogoversary!! I really have no idea what that means anyway. I know it all started with a post about my hair! Weird really... I had no idea what I was doing!! My friend Stacey had been blogging for about a year, I had been without the Internet for about 9 months. I loved looking at her blog and so she encouraged me to try it!! I kept thinking "What is the world am I going to say? I hate journaling, I hate scrapbooking and who in the world is going to care anyway?" But to my surprise, after a few posts, I got the hang of it and I was hooked!! So needless to say, I love blogging! I love to post, I love to take pictures and think about what I am going to say, I love to read others blogs for inspiration, encouragement and sometimes just a good laugh!! I love how we all can share our lives, hurts, struggles, accomplishments and be so encouraging to one another. I kinda feel like I have pen pals all over the world!!

So... now to the celebrating!! I have no idea how this works. I have seen others give stuff away but I am not sure how to do that! But because I love parties and love prizes I thought I would have a giveaway of my own!! I have an Amazon store and love to buy and sell books!! So, I would like to give away one of my favorites. If you click here you can view the book!! DON'T do anything at the Amazon site! Leave a comment on the bottom of this post and at the end of the week I will draw a name out of hat and the book is yours!!

This is so fun!! Have a happy day!! A remember, Just keep blogging, just keep blogging!!



7 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Happy Blogoversary!! It's hard to believe it's been a year because I remember when you got your 'messy bob'! I'm not sure I knew you very well then - it's when I was more of a blog stalker!

And I feel honored to be the first to comment!

The Peacock Pearl said...

congratulations!!!!!

Pilar said...

Happy blogversary!!! Mine is coming soon, I think it was sometime next month.. I better check :).

Love books and so do my little ones so I would love to win :)

momstheword said...

Happy Blogoversary. I had to laugh at your hair post, because my hair used to be long enough that I could sit on it.

I always got the "classic" line and I didn't wear the homeschool "uniform." I just had the long hair. You're right if someone doesn't h.s. they might not know what the "uniform" is!

Sonic is new to our area, so people were coming out in force to check it out!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I wanna win, I wanna win, I WANNA WIN!!!!

and so this isn't all about me, I am so glad that you blog so that I can have something to do! ;-)

Kim said...

Would it be weird to celebrate your first year blogging anniversary with the traditional gift of paper? hmm..

Jaime said...

That book looks like a great one. My boys love stories!

Happy Blogoversary!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin