Thursday, May 14, 2009

From the Mouth of Isaac and the Mind of Ethan

I thought I would post a double edition of life here at the Hill's! Its a riot a minute!! Really.. sometimes I want to riot!!!!

First Isaac...

This morning I made biscuits for breakfast. I handed Isaac his plate and he promptly dropped them on the floor.

Me - "Oh no Isaac, now they are dirty."

Isaac - "It's okay Mama... I eat food of the floor all of the time. Sometimes even we are not home. I just ate some gum under the table at a restaurant a while ago. "

Needless to say, I am so proud.

Now on to Ethan....

He is now saying that he wants to be a movie maker/producer. He bought a stop motion software program at the homeschool bookfair last week! He has been making movies non-stop since. He is not finished with his Lego stop motion movie yet but he would let me share this music video he made. His favorite band is Switchfoot

I just realized the video won't post... I am working on it!!!

What a wacky kid! But I love his creativity!!

3 comments:

Piano mom said...

Oh, the honesty of children. I love the gum under the table. This too shall pass.

Pilar said...

It is so much fun to read the blogs of boy´s mommies because those are stories that would never go on in my all girls house :). We all need patience but different kind :)

The gum story is too funny :). I can see my girls faces if they would see a boy doing that :)

momstheword said...

Isn't it lovely the things they do? Yucky!

I remember being at McDonalds watching my two year old walk by in the play area sipping on a pop. Then I remembered that I hadn't bought him a pop.

He had grabbed someone else's pop and they were watching him drink it! Can't believe they didn't stop him but whatever....

Shared food with the dog, playing in the public toilet (now that one was really yucky)....oh yeah, boys are a blast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin