Friday, May 29, 2009

Flash Back Photo Friday

Friday Photo Flashback

Since I have been unable to scan some pics of Isaac as a baby for FBPF, I decided to spotlight some pics I had uploaded a long time ago to Shutterfly. I know this kinda breaks the rules but I have no scanner or desktop for that matter right now!

When Isaac was a baby, we would find him all over the place when he was sleeping. These are just a few of the funny positions!!






He used to love to sleep with socks on his hands.
And if you can't tell, he was obsessed with Spiderman!!
I just had to add this pic of my boys and my neice, Marin. She came down for her first visit when she was about 9 months old!! It just happened to be Easter! She just turned 5 last month and will be heading to Kindergarten in the fall. (sniff- sniff)


2 comments:

Pilar said...

It is funny how kids can sleep anywhere anyhow and still wake up with no pain :)

Great photos

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Loved these pictures! So cute! My boys could sleep anywhere, lol!

I don't think she cares how the pictures get on there, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh, and your hubby is right about the flip-flops!

~ Nan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin