
I wanted to have a little series on my blog that were titled "From the Mind of Ethan" and "From the Mouth of Isaac" periodically b/c some funny stuff goes on around here. I think I may have done it a couple of times in the past year but definitely not as much as I could have. Most of the time something will happen and I have a hard time remembering what was said. I have been trying to upload a video that Ethan produced last week. He wants to make movies when he grows up and he is actually very good at them. He, Isaac and our neighbor Beth Rose made news broadcast with interviews, weather, and commercials. It was great but I think too big to upload. We are trying to work out the kinks!
So... I have a second installment of "From the Mouth of Isaac". A little background. We were invited to eat at the Akin's last night. Isaac got in trouble, of course, and on the way home said...
Isaac: "Mama, I am sorry that I did wrong tonight".
Me: " Isaac, I know you are. Daddy and I are here to help you understand better what is right and wrong. We know you will get in trouble, we just hope that you learn from your mistakes."
Isaac: " You know Mama.... I used to be a liar. I started lying in my 3's but stopped when I hit my mid-3"s. I think I grew out of it".
6 comments:
So glad he grew out of it at such an early age!
I love that kid! He is hilarious! You should have wrote about Ethan's, "Thanks for inviting us over. And thanks for letting us see the dead squirrel head."
I asked Abi about what happened last night. She of course got immediatly defensive and angry because that is the only emotion she knows. She instantly started saying, "but I didn't know!" I told her that was fine; I just wanted to ask what happened. She said she knew that what he did was very wrong. lol Of course, she wasn't wrong at all.
And look! Isaac did feel bad! That's what we all want for our kids! Guilt trips! I just have an angry child. We are trying to introduce her to new emotions.
OMG, That boy is so funny. I love'em
Hahahaha! Whew! So glad he grew out of it at such an "old" age, lol!
When my kids were little they shared a room. Made it hard because my oldest wanted the room immaculate and the younger wanted to play in it and mess it up.
Finally got smart and gave the oldest his own room so he could keep it as clean as he wanted. At 20 he still keeps it clean, lol!
So cute. Thanks for sharing.
That is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment