
WHEW!! We have had a busy weekend!! Fun activities but busy. Sometimes Mondays are hard to get started. I would love to sit in my pj's all morning drinking coffee, reading the paper or blog-stalking, slowly waking up and enjoying nothingness!! Of course that is not how life plays out on Monday or any day for that matter!!
So my commitment for the day is perseverance. To be steadfast, diligent, determined to complete the tasks that are before me today. Laundry, schooling the boys, coupon clipping and organizing, meal preparation, etc, etc, etc.... I may even try to have a good attitude with it!! Now, that would be an accomplishment!!
4 comments:
I am still trying to not get with Monday work.... why is it that withough a "restful weekend?" we need a break? ;)
You already have a good attitude...you can "read" it in your post. I'll be you have a terrific week doing the "normal" stuff that makes up our everyday lives. Happy Monday!
My friend, I will be persevering right along with you. Just as soon as I put down my chocolate donut, my diet pepsi, and close my magazine.....ummmm....yeah, I'll be there in a minute.....
Seriously, with your great attitude and my "fake" smile (lol!) we will get this party started!
Thanks for joining us today and let's boogie!
I forgot to tell you that I haven't read her book on "lies woman believe" but I have her book on spending a quiet time with our Lord, and that is a great book.
Post a Comment