Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feelin Frugal


Okay... so last night was my first official CVS/Walgreens/Wal-Mart shopping spree with Kim and Steph!! I have been wanting to go for weeks but circumstances have not allowed! Kim called me at 7:00 as she was pulling out of her driveway and said "I know this is last minute but I am in the driveway, so let's go shopping!!" I love last minute, on the fly kinda outings, so in my pajamas I went!!!

Since this was my first time, I was a little nervous. It all seems so overwhelming with the coupons and extra bucks from CVS and Walgreens, store matching prices and sales. But Kim is so organized and such a good teacher that I got through the evening feeling very educated! I am even going back today to try to get some free stuff that I didn't have coupons for last night.

All that to say that up top is a picture of my goodies. I got 2 tubes of Colgate Total, 2 Skintamate shave creams, Edge shave cream, Fabreeze Vanilla candle, 2 Glade air fresheners, Palmolive, a gallon of milk and for fun, some pink polish for my much needed pedicure. I got the pizza sauce extra but it was only a $1. The grand total was $9.82 minus $3.50 Walgreens bucks and $3.49 CVS bucks its like I spent $3.33!! The original price was $26.65!! Score!! Steve was very amused at my excitement! He has never seen me so excited about toothpaste and air freshener!!

Now Kim and Steph got a whole lot more but I know I will get better at this!! Even if I don't... the evening was fun just hanging with girlfriends!!

3 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very nice

Shill said...

You are so funny.
I love you.

Stephanie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you came. It was fun but now I can't wait to get our toes done! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin