Okay... I wasn't able to upload Ethan's edited version of "LMN News". He took several videos and spliced and edited them in Movie Maker. It was great! The entire video was 10 minutes but worth every minute!!
For any of you that don't know Ethan very well, I think its fair to say he is a little scatter brained. His nickname around here is "Absent-Minded Professor or AMP". He is very cerebral but not so good with the street smarts!! We pretty much everyday get a good belly laugh at his confusion with the most simple of daily tasks!! Most of time I don't think he knows what we are laughing at! We of course assure him that we are not making fun of him, he just amuses us!!
So the best I could do with the videos he made is add a couple independently to share. The whole thing in Movie Maker runs very smoothly transitioning from newscast to commercial to interviews!! The only problem is that poor Beth Rose, who is holding the camera in a few shots, is laughing so hard that the camera is shaking!! I think there is a snort in there somewhere too! The best part to me and Steve is Ethan's focus! He is NEVER focused in homeschooling but when he applies himself, its really great! I am really proud of him! I can see a real future in this!!
So without further ado......
The Opening News Cast
The First Commercial
The Interview
Oh by the way.... my parent's are surprising my boys with a trip to San Diego, CA tomorrow. My dad is speaking at a conference and my mom is taking the kids to visit the zoo, beach maybe even Legoland, etc... they will be gone Thursday-Sunday. So, needless to say, I won't be blogging for a few days!! The hubby and I are taking a much needed "Staycation". We will be lazing around, watching movies, gardening, eating ALOT, having a picnic at the local vineyard/winery and just enjoying each others company!!
So enjoy the vidoes and I will blog ya later!!
4 comments:
What a hoot!
Too funny! I laughed out loud!
Enjoy your "Staycation"!
That had me rollin' on the flo.
I love him so much. I really hope yall have a wonderful time together.
that was cool I like it
andrew
Post a Comment