Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April in Review

Our April has been pretty busy!! I am just now updating pictures from this month.

Let's see.... The first pictures of from Easter. The boys woke up and enjoyed a basket of goodies. Ethan's big gift was a circuit board clock, Isaac's was a lava lamp. We partook in a "Candy Fling" where we took left over Easter candy and flung it out in my friend Laura's yard! Very fun!! The boys trip to California with my parent's. I still don't have all of the pictures my mom took. I hope to share those soon!! Mine and Steve's staycation where mostly we vegged but we did a little landscaping and home improvements too. We squeezed in a trip to a new vineyard, Enoch's Stomp, in between our movie watching!! We got a treat also when a hot air balloon that landed at LETU. The boys competed in a local piano competition and both received blue ribbons. We actually made it to one of Suzy Q's softball games!! She did AWESOME!!! Our neighborhood lemonade stand a few of the kids put together along with a neighborhood caped adventure with clone troopers and towel capes!! I just love living in our neighborhood!! And just to be a homeschool mom, I included pictures of my container and herb gardens. They both are doing really well!!

I hope you enjoy.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin