Normally I do a MHR post on most Fridays but I saw this idea and thought I would join in on the fun!!
Okay some background info. Just in case you didn't know, Steve and I met when we were in high school. I had just turned 16, he was close to 16. I was driving ( a very cute and sporty PURPLE VW bug) and Steve had no taken his driver's test yet. So, yes, we were babies.
We dated for 3 years and then were engaged for a year. This picture was taken when he and I and his family went to visit their Colorado family in 1992. We had just gotten engaged and both were around 18.

My scanner wasn't working so I had to take a picture of this picture but you get the idea!! Sadly enough the thing I am most excited about in this picture is that my legs look a little tan!! I guess that's when we were still young enough to stay outside in the scorching Texas heat!!!
Okay now.... be nice with the comments!

8 comments:
Eric busted out laughing when he saw that. Andrew did not recognize you. And we all agree that Isaac is the exact replica of Steve.
Of course, Eric said you wouldn't recognize him at all. He didn't even recognize himself in a past yearbook.
You haven't changed a bit!!
I commend you for being brave and posting a picture. I don't know if I would.
You guys look great (then & now). I agree with the comment that Isaac does look like Steve.
Ok, I'm digging the light, acid washed shorts. Yeah!
That's nice, right?
You know when I say that Eric burst out laughing it was in a good way. No harm intended! ;-)
I love it! How fun! It's so fun to see different styles over the years. I definitely remember rolling our cut offs into shorts, the acid-washed fade and tucked in shirts (poofed out just right, of course).
The picture made me smile! :-)
I ought to go look for an old picture of Slade and me... :-)
What you can't see in the picture is my multi-colored woven belt!! Remember those?
Times sure change us and sometimes I am actually glad they did, especially when I look at my old clothes yack!
Great meme, I joined too. It was fun looking through all photos
Post a Comment