Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just a Quick Update

Thanks to all of you good friends that have spread the word about our house. We have been flooded with calls.... Okay, maybe not flooded but we have had a good steady stream. In the past week we have had about 8 calls. That was all before we put the sign in the yard! We put the sign up Thursday night and immediately received 4 more Friday. So today has been a whirlwind of activity waiting to show the house 3 times. I had them spread out in hour intervals and they still overlapped. I was nervous about that but Steve assured me that it was "good for business" to have more than one person looking at the house at the same time. Promotes competition :)

We did have one family that came back 3 more times today and look. They seem very interested but we would love to have a great family with great kids buy it if they could (you know who you are DH :)

All and all very encouraging day! Who knew the ghetto could be so desirable!!

Now all we have to do is finish our house in the country. A flurry of activity this coming week will help boost the move in day. The pine tongue and groove ceiling goes up, hopefully our floors will begin to get stain, cabinets are at the shop getting custom made and will be ready to install in about 10 days, propane tank is being delivered, septic system goes in, Steve and my dad are digging the water line and hopefully the interior paint will begin first of next week. WHEW! It's amazing how fast this is going! Isn't God awesome for His abundance of blessings? Why do I complain so much?

I have no pictures to update. Not because there isn't anything to show but I haven't been out to the new house this week! So busy but almost done! Only 1 full day this week with kids then we have 3 half days, one whole work day in my room and one half day next week and then on to.......FREEDOM!

1 comment:

Lovin' From My Oven said...

SO EXCITING... I AM READY TO SEE THE FINISHED PROJECT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin