Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Hubby Rocks - Friday



I have not done this post is WAY TOO LONG!! All I have to say is that my hubby does rock! He has had to put up with so much this year. From me going back to work full time, having one of the busiest years building at work, designing, contracting and building our dream home, fixing up our current home to sell to helping start a new church from the ground up, its hard to believe he is not running out the door screaming "Take me now Lord, take me now". (I know he secretly thinks that sometimes :)

But to be serious, Steve is so amazing to me. His kindness and patience with me is awe inspiring. I could not have done this "work" thing this year with out him. He has had to take on so much more around this house than he ever has before. He does it willingly and graciously not to mention a lot of times way better than I ever do. This year has really opened up my eyes to how much pressure he is under on any given day and still manages to come home happy and willing to help. I am giving up after one year, how he does it year after year is amazing. Have I mentioned that he has one of the top ten most stressful jobs; general contracting. His job is right after solider and doctor on the stress list!!

I could go on and on about him.... And will if you would like for me too. But to keep it short and sweet and to the point..

Steve... I LOVE YOU and YOU ARE MY HERO!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin