
I haven't been able to blog much about our new church. Not because it's not important to me because it truly is. It has been such a huge blessing in our lives right now. Wonderfully real people that love, share and give lots of hugs! Every week we leave church renewed and refreshed. Luke, our pastor, is an amazing orator and is truly inspired by the Holy Spirit. He is right on and we are incredibly blessed to be a part of this.
We are a young body with many young believers. We are really just cementing relationships and growing together. One couple, however, has really touched us. They are so amazing and fun. Steve and I truly have grown to love them in the few months that we have known them. But they have been struck recently with a huge blow. I can't really relay what has been going on with them as well as she does, so please check out her blog here to read the path that God has chosen for them. I can't begin to understand why HE has asked them to do this but the faith and pure joy that they show is incomprehensible.
Please read their story and I promise their journey to Eden will change your prospective and hopefully strengthen your faith. And please pray for them as they have so far yet to go.
1 comment:
Hi Laura,
I just read this!! You are so sweet. We love you guys so much!!!
Love,
Carrie
Post a Comment