SO STEVE TOTALLY FORGOT THE PLATE OF FOOD I HAD FOR YOU GUYS. OH WELL. PHILLIP TOLD ME TO REMIND YOU THAT IF YOU GUYS NEED HELP WITH THE HOUSE HE CAN COME HELP AFTER FIVE THIRTY. HE TOLD STEVE BUT IF HE IS ANYTHING LIKE PHILLIP HE PROBABLY FORGOT. PHILLIP REALLY ENJOYS BUILDING THINGS SO JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED AN EXTRA HAND.
Hey, Laura! How goes the selling of the house? Are you out of school yet? We tested all week last week, then my parents came to visit us for the holiday weekend. It was a great time. I don't know if you check your email regularly...wanted you to know that I changed the url for my blog. You can find it at www.sjmswing.blogspot.com I hope all is well for you, that you are wrapping up your school year and that your new house is coming along.
4 comments:
SO STEVE TOTALLY FORGOT THE PLATE OF FOOD I HAD FOR YOU GUYS. OH WELL. PHILLIP TOLD ME TO REMIND YOU THAT IF YOU GUYS NEED HELP WITH THE HOUSE HE CAN COME HELP AFTER FIVE THIRTY. HE TOLD STEVE BUT IF HE IS ANYTHING LIKE PHILLIP HE PROBABLY FORGOT. PHILLIP REALLY ENJOYS BUILDING THINGS SO JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED AN EXTRA HAND.
Yeah - I'm not sure, though, are you excited??!!
YEAH!!
Hey, Laura! How goes the selling of the house? Are you out of school yet? We tested all week last week, then my parents came to visit us for the holiday weekend. It was a great time. I don't know if you check your email regularly...wanted you to know that I changed the url for my blog. You can find it at
www.sjmswing.blogspot.com
I hope all is well for you, that you are wrapping up your school year and that your new house is coming along.
Love you all,
Jennifer
Post a Comment