A chill is what I wish I had since our extreme Texas weather is already smothering!
A thrill is that we have a contract on our house and are about 4 weeks away from finishing our new one.
And a spill is really more like a stinky smelly mess that looks like this....
2nd Annual Food Fight

I have so much to update and not much time to right now. I have bazillion (Isaac's favorite number) pictures to upload and stories to update but that is for later on in the week!! But I am finished with work and can officially call myself a homeschool mom again!! Yippee!!
3 comments:
I've never been in a food fight but I do remember one year at camp (I was about 15) a group of us found a huge mud pit after it had rained the night before. It was so much fun but it took forever to get all that mud out of my hair!
I'm rejoicing with you about being a homeschool mom again. I know EXACTLY how you feel!
Yeah - so glad you are a homeschoolo mom again and you have a contract on your house!
you so crazy!
Post a Comment