I need help... I am trying to upload videos and all says "loading video" and it is never added. I have even tried leaving it over night and it still will never load. What is the deal with that? I was able to upload one on the previous post but none of the others will. I know that my connection is not too slow.... Any suggestions?
Oh BTW....9 more teaching days YIPPEE!!
3 comments:
I wish I could help, but I'm having the same problem! After leaving a video for 3 hours...I finally gave up.
Yay!! I know your soo excited!
Wish I could help - I was able to upload video either yesterday or today. It's good to have you blogging again! Looking forward to seeing you a little more!
When blogger changed their format, the button for adding videos disappeared-I was confused and did not know how to upload videos then. So I researched on google and discovered that you can upload to you tube and then insert the information into your post and it works great! I did figure out that you have to list the video as public, not private. Let me know if this helps. I have actually been doing more videos now since I think it is faster.
Post a Comment