Monday, June 28, 2010

The Scoop on Coupons

Many of you remember My Penny Pile's blog and were said to see her go ! Well I want to introduce to you the new and improved coupon lady.......drum roll please.... wait for it, wait for it....

Kim over at The Scoop on Coupons is now sharing her wealth of knowledge with the world! She is AWESOME. She can get almost anything for free. Check out my post last year of my shopping spree with Kim here. Seriously, she can coupon like nobody's business and is so much fun on top of that!!

So skip on over and join her. I promise she will save you money!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

AWWW!! Thank you, Laura!

The Cornett Family said...

Thanks for sharing with us!

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

I really have to get with it in couponing. Just can't seem to get motivated & organized enough for that. One day, though!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin