So, are you coming tomorrow night?! Andrew decided at the last minute tonight that he needs to invite Ethan to Awana's. I told him tonight would have been great since you do not have school tomorrow. OOPS! So think about that and let us know a good Sunday night that works!
Are you coming to any of the WOW events this week/weekend? You should come to the ladies dinner on Thursday! Wait, you can't. Um...maybe Saturday night or Friday night? Friday night James A. will be sharing about Haiti. With ice cream and cookies. Yep. That's what I'm talking about. You can bring soap, toothbrushes, and toothpaste to send back with him.
I should have sent you an email. I hope you check your comments. You do. It's a way to make sure peeps like you. Uh-huh! Off to watch the Office!
5 comments:
I LOVE THAT PICTURE. YA'LL ARE TOO CUTE.
I think I am going to throw up.
So, are you coming tomorrow night?! Andrew decided at the last minute tonight that he needs to invite Ethan to Awana's. I told him tonight would have been great since you do not have school tomorrow. OOPS! So think about that and let us know a good Sunday night that works!
Are you coming to any of the WOW events this week/weekend? You should come to the ladies dinner on Thursday! Wait, you can't. Um...maybe Saturday night or Friday night? Friday night James A. will be sharing about Haiti. With ice cream and cookies. Yep. That's what I'm talking about. You can bring soap, toothbrushes, and toothpaste to send back with him.
I should have sent you an email. I hope you check your comments. You do. It's a way to make sure peeps like you. Uh-huh! Off to watch the Office!
So sweet!
We hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! Love to you from the Wings. :)
Such a FUN picture! I love goofy cuteness between couples.
Post a Comment