Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Drama Camp 2009

No... I am not referring to the drama going on at my house! Not because there isn't any, but that's for another post.

This year was Ethan's third summer to participate in our church's summer drama camp. It's a week of fun, acting, costumes and the end result is a wonderful performance by so many amazingly talented kiddos!! Lead of course by my awesome friends Kara, Ginny and Alisha!! They take about 50 3rd-6th graders on Monday and by Friday they have produced a great show! I am amazed at their talent and patience with the kids! Ethan looks forward to it every summer! I was even told that he has great energy and inflection and his timing is perfect!! I couldn't be more proud of him!!

This year's play was called "American Ideal" based on the show "American Idol", the kids learn that life is not all about them. That it is all about Jesus and that there are no other Gods before our God. It was a great message that was funny as well!! The kids did awesome!!

I wanted to add a video of Ethan's lines. He was "Johnny Parson" the comedian that is sent out to "warm up" the studio audience of the show. He was so funny and cute!



This video is of Isaac talking about what happens when he gets in trouble. This was just before the play and he was already not sitting still!






Here is a quick slide show of the play.....



4 comments:

Lovin' From My Oven said...

AWW HE IS SO FUNNY. SOUNDS LIKE HE DID AWESOME.

The Clevelands said...

He did a fantastic job! Hopefully none of that was true about his mom??!!

And, run for cover!!?? I'm sure they never get to 3, right!

Piano mom said...

He did a great job and you are ahead of me about posting the videos. I just have not done it yet. Hopefully today... I was very proud of him and all the kids who did an awesome job and learned the whole thing in just one week!

Stephanie said...

I wish I could have gone to see him. How neat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin