Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Party...Party...Party



That is what we have been doing around the Hill home lately!! We have had two fun birthday's in the past two weeks. Our first party was for my friend Adriana. She turned 27 (yes she is a baby)! Kim came up with the idea for a surprise party for her. We all went out for dinner and then a scavenger hunt! It was so much fun! My baby also turned 7 last Thursday (sniff-sniff)! I can't believe he is that old! But we partied big for him this year. It was his first "real" party. We invited all of his friends out to the lake for swimming, food and fun! It was a lot of fun but INCREDIBLY hot! The temperature hovered around 102. The sand burned out feet, the water was lukewarm and the sun beat down on us but it didn't stop us from having a great time! I think we had around 31 kids splashing around! Later that day we had just the neighborhood kids join us at Dairy Queen for ice cream and then home for a slumber party! We had four boys spend the night and amazingly all went well!! No tears, no wanting to go home in the middle of the night! I think they all finally fell asleep around 1am! It was exhausting for everyone but the boys were great and Isaac loved his special day! I am leaving you with a slide show of all of the fun....

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was fun. My boys loved it. James is clapping and Zachary is saying I wanna do that again mom! :)

The picture of ranch coming out of Adriana's mouth was cute. And I liked the finger up the nose of Isaac. :)

Fun times.

momstheword said...

Wow,102? That is hot! I am whining cos it was in the 80s to 90s today, lol!

They look like they had a great time!

momstheword said...

When you guys go shopping and couponing, are you going to Walgrens?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin