Wednesday, July 15, 2009

FOOD FIGHT!!!



What else can I say other than I live next to Stephanie Forringer!! She is so much fun and totally brings me out of my comfort zone!!

So... yes... we had a neighborhood food fight!! I know that sounds weird and random but with Stephanie around, its a typical week in the hood!!

Here are the highlights....



This was so gross and smelly but so much fun!! I love my neighbors!!

4 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I would never in my life leave that neighborhood. How fun!! Well unless the fun people left also.

It's so funny to look across the street and see the calm house. lol

Jaime said...

There are just no words. Those pictures were hilarious!

Stephanie said...

I just love the pictures of Olivia. I loved the comment too ... "poor baby has no idea" then she's covered in mustard. Hmm, I wonder who that was from. :) I had such an awesome time! I loved, loved, loved it!!!!! You guys rock.

TexasNeals said...

oh. my. word.......

it truely is a blessing to have such a fun friend. i think it's great that she makes you play in the rain and have food fights!!! :) your kids are gonna have some awesome memories!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin