Pray that your husband’s relationship with God and His Word will bear fruit in his life. Pray that he will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing the Lord.
Proverbs 3:7
Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom.
Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil.
Proverbs 9:10
Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom.
Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.
Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom.
Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.
Psalm 112:1
Praise the Lord!
How joyful are those who fear the Lord
and delight in obeying his commands.
Praise the Lord!
How joyful are those who fear the Lord
and delight in obeying his commands.
3 comments:
I have several copies of this challenge and I have done it in the past but I should do it again. Thanks for the reminder!
How often do we try to "change" our husbands through our prayers instead of praying for what the Lord wants for them!
What a lovely post, Laura!
I'm back as my Five Mom's persona, lol! My kids have always had to help me with techy stuff, even when they were younger too!
~ Nan
Post a Comment