Monday, June 29, 2009

Who Has Time to Blog Anyway?

Just a preview of the exciting pictures to come!! I stole this one from Kim's Blog.


I finally have my new computer and will be able to download all of my pictures!! Yeah update time... We have been so busy with summer activities that I have a bazillion pictures too!! I wish I had an update about our car too but I don't. Still in the shop, still not able to start!! But our wonderful friends the Morrills are letting us borrow theirs while they are out of town for a couple of weeks! Hopefully we will have things sorted by then!!


4 comments:

momstheword said...

Oh how cute! I love how much fun you're having! Three of my IRL friends blog, but I haven't met any bloggy friends yet.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures of you and your faces! I love goofiness altogether! I might have to print one off and frame it but I can't decide which one I like the best.

Pilar said...

What a blessing that God has provided a car for you to use.

Friends are certainly blessings from God.

Five Moms & A Blog said...

I have to agree with your husband, lol! But I agree with you, too, and it's not gross, it's just all about being a mom, lol!

~ Nan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin