Friday, June 12, 2009

From the Mind of Ethan



All week at VBS they having been learning about how God is always with us. One day, the theme for the day was "Fear Not". Ethan's leader was asking his group about their biggest fears. They began going around the group and heard answers such as "the dark", or "bad guys", etc, etc.... When Ethan's was asked what his worst fear was .... his answer..... a syntax error. For all of those, like his own mother, who may not know what that is, click here. And yes... if you are wondering, he does know what it really means!!
I guess its great that my son has no major fears. God knows how fear dictates my life but I still think his answer was a little weird, oh I mean, unique!! Only from the mind of Ethan!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I love that fear story! What an amazing little guy. I'm so sorry about your car story. By the way, I have YET to see Steph or Kim. I am so out of the loop living on this side of the street....

Piano mom said...

I love it! So very Ethan. God certainly created something unique and special in both of your boys and it is such a blessing to see how they grow and learn.

Lovin' From My Oven said...

HE IS SO SWEET AND POLITE. I JUST LAUGHED AT HIM ALL WEEK. HE TOLD ME HE DIDN'T MEAN TO BE SO FUNNY IT JUST CAME NATURALLY. ANYWAY YOU ARE DOING AN AWESOME JOB WITH HIM.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin