Monday, June 15, 2009

"MY HUSBAND ROCKS" Is Turning One!!

My Husband Rocks Friday is turning one this week!! I know I love to talk about what a wonderful hubby I have! I also know first hand that marriages are so fragile these days and just a small thing like this is a fun way to dwell on the positive and give our husbands just a little encouragement!! I know my hubby secretly loves it! He even bought a "My Wife Rocks" shirt without me even asking him too!!
All you have to do is jump on over to Katy Lin's blog and check out all of the neat things going on this week! If you link back to her blog, you entered in to win all kinds of fun prizes!! Let's keep this fun tradition going and truly celebrate the gift of marriage.

2 comments:

J Wing said...

Hey, Laura!

Love to read your blog! I'm so sorry about your car. Have you heard anything from the Chevy House about it? I hope that you find resolution with it soon. How is your summer progressing? Sounds like the boys are having fun in VBS...Ethan cracks me up. :) I appreciate your notes on the blog...please tell Steve and the boys we all say hello from NC.

Love,
Jen

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Hey, I've got my map all done... and I'm hopping in the car now! Be ready for me! (I wish!)

{{ding dong}}

"It's me! ERICA!!!"

=0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin