I was finally able to make my blog header thanks to Dana who introduced me to Scrapblog! Much easier that Photoshop!!
So here are some pictures of the last few weeks!! Not all of them but at least a short update for family up North!!
I am currently taking pictures of the updated house!! I have to find time when each room is clean to take a picture! That is not as easy as it may sound!!
Rachel, our new dog!!

The boys love her!
Thanks to my MIL sending stomp rockets,
our whole neighborhood came out and started a war
our whole neighborhood came out and started a war

Everytime a car passed they yelled "Cease Fire"
Isaac had a pesky tooth! The permanent one was already half way in
by the time we could get the baby tooth out!!
by the time we could get the baby tooth out!!

Lots of tears and tugging later...
the final result
the final result

Isaac climbing the tree in our front yard






7 comments:
Rachel is beautiful! I want her. :) I love beautiful dogs. Risky's fun and all but he's not like Zorro or Rachel.
I love the memories that these kids are going to have. It's like country life in the city.
Love the pictures. That picture of Jack is tooooo funny
LOVE the header!! How did you do it? I was looking on Scrapblog. Is there anything particular I need to do or just make my page. Then how to add it to my blog?
Love the new puppy!! She is a cutie!!!
Love the dog! Looks like you have great neighborhood!
isn't scrapblog wonderful! :)
Adorable kids & dog! My daughter's first tooth (and all the others to some extent!) came out with much wiggling and tears, too. :-)
Soooo many of our friends live there, there isn't one kid in those pictures we don't know! I'm really happy for y'all! So much fun, and lots of smiling reasons to finish all their schooling each day as soon as possible. ;-) Bet they don't like rain!
Post a Comment