If you are like me and trying to save money these days, you need to check out My Penny Pile's blog. I heard about it through Aimee and have since downloaded some great coupons, registered for some great free samples and just now uploaded a picture of the boys and got a free 8x10 from Canon's website!! Free entertainment for me!! I am hoping to learn more about the fine art of saving, budgeting and getting free stuff from CVS (with a little help from my friend Kim). Have fun and remember "Never Pay Full Price" if you don't have to!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Free Stuff is Always Fun!!
If you are like me and trying to save money these days, you need to check out My Penny Pile's blog. I heard about it through Aimee and have since downloaded some great coupons, registered for some great free samples and just now uploaded a picture of the boys and got a free 8x10 from Canon's website!! Free entertainment for me!! I am hoping to learn more about the fine art of saving, budgeting and getting free stuff from CVS (with a little help from my friend Kim). Have fun and remember "Never Pay Full Price" if you don't have to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love never paying full price. What a motto. My sister in law just told me about a blog called money saving mom and it has some good stuff on there too. I will try to add the link to my list of blogs.
Post a Comment