Friday, March 27, 2009

My Husband Rocks Acronym

I saw this on Katy Lin's blog and loved the idea of the MHR in an acronym... so here goes...

Musical.. he loves to write and play his own music Young at heart... loves to buy the boys toys so he can play with them too!! Helpful, he always asks what he can do to help me around the house Unusually creative... he comes up with the most unusual and inventive ideas Spiritually focused Believer and seeker of Truth Analytical, he is very perceptive and analyzes everything carefully Notoriously always right Dedicated to me and our family Resourceful Only one for me Cute dimples... I love them! Kinda crazy but ALWAYS fun!! Super fly (hee-hee) That one is an inside joke :)

I love him and am blessed to have him as my partner for life!!

1 comment:

katylinvw said...

wonderful! i love seeing how different everyone's acronyms turned out! :) hope you guys are having a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin