Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Hubby Rocks and Not Just on Friday's!!

I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last blog!! I really haven't missed the internet much but I do miss blogging! I have about 100 pictures to download and post! Who has the time for that?

Well, I thought it appropriate to make my first blog about my hubby! He has been working so hard to finish his latest project, the dining hall at LETU. This has been a back breaking, 7 day a week job that is full of stress and pressure. They are trying to finish the building so the students can come back from Spring Break and eat in there new "cafe". It is going to be a beautiful place for the students and facility to enjoy. But trying to finish it up on such a tight schedule is almost impossible! The stress of coordinating it is enough to make any want to quit! Steve is handling it so well though. He is exhausted but as always, getting the job done!! So while he rocks, he is still human and needs much prayer for the next two weeks!! After that, he is taking a much needed and deserved week off!!

I can't wait to post pics!

1 comment:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I wouldn't know were to start. Do you have photoshop? I have elements 7 but need the real deal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin