Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorry For The Delay

I am sorry to delay the book club even more. I still have not received my book!! Lifeway could not promise that my book would be in by this week, so I purchased one on Amazon. Alas, it still has not come. I will check my PO Box today and hopefully be able to start reading. I have not heard from everyone interested if you have received yours, so lets again shoot for next Monday, January 19th!!

Also, I have come down with a pretty bad cold. I have lost my voice and have a very congested head. I am not sure if my brain could handled reading, pondering and expounding today anyway! I hope you all stay interested! I am really looking forward to this!

Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon! I don't have my book either. I have not even looked, but I really want to do this study. It sounds wonderful and something that I need to hear! I invited my friend in OK to join as well!

Laura said...

My book came in yesterday and I am already half way through the first chapter!! Illness has a way of making you slow down and getting this book was a real treat when I had nothing to do but sit and veg!! I am really looking forward to this together!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I have had mine and have already started the third chapter. It takes me awhile to actually finish a chapter so I guess I am doing okay:) Hope you enjoy yours like I have.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin