Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Husband Rocks


If you know him.... you know why he ROCKS.. He loves God with all of his heart and gracefully loves and forgives.

GOD IS GOOD...HE IS FAITHFUL....HE BLESSES US ABUNDANTLY!!!!

Psalm 128
Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. You will eat the fruit of your labor, blessings and prosperity will be yours. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table. Thus is the man blessed who fears the Lord. May the Lord bless you from Zion all the days of your life; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem, and may you live to see your children's children.

1 comment:

The Park Wife said...

You (and thankfully I) are very blessed with wonderful husbands. I believe that someetimes people get so caught up in the rush of day to day, they miss out on why God gave us our spouses. Thanks for reminding me that I should let him know today that he ROCKS!
The Park Wife

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin