Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This One Is For You Stace



I love to study and watch the way the people relate to one another. I am continually fascinated by human relationships. Why are some people attracted to one another while others are repelled. Why does it seem that opposites truly attract??

Such is the case with my best friend Stacey! Although we share exactly the same values and morals as wives, mothers and sisters in Christ, our core personalities seem to be very contrary. She is a perfectionist, taking every care for the details! My motto is "Good enough is good enough". She is extremely complimentary and takes every care to make sure others around her feel loved and special. I, on the other hand, tend to blow into a room and not notice things until they are right in front my face!! Stacey quietly listens and gives great advice, while I am doing ALL of the talking. I tend to be easy going and don't sweat the small stuff while Stacey is all about the particulars. So when she posted this on her blog...I laughed out loud!! This is why I love her so much!!

So in typical form I had to post these pictures of our Gingerbread House experience... You really have to read Stacey's post to truly appreciate what I am trying to say!!





Ethan is a child after Stacey's own heart and had to follow the instructions to the letter...


Isaac is more of a "Free Art" kid.




Our Masterpiece



And the reason for this post..... Yes, Stacey....WE ATE IT!!!



Not so flattering but I had too!!! The house didn't taste too good but we added Hershey Kisses!! Steve is feeding them to me!!


You know I love you Stace... Thanks for being the fun, neurotic, perfectionist and all around wonderful friend that you are! Never, never change!!

4 comments:

TexasNeals said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! k, that made my day! that was great! i actually cringed at sweet isaac's wall! HA!
i love you so much and am SOOOOOOO greatful for your friendship! you are the perfect compliment for me...you and billy are my balance! thank you for being the great friend you are!
i can't believe you ate that house?!?!?!?!?! who does that?! :)

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Lunch should work! But you must call and remind me!!

YaYa and Pops said...

You made me cry!

YaYa and Pops said...

How sweet. You made me cry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin