
I hope everyone out there in blogland had a wonderfully blessed Christmas this year. We certainly did!! This year we decided to have a quiet celebration at home with my sister and mom and dad. I have so many pictures to share but haven't downloaded them yet. I promise to all of you Colorado Hill's that I will get to that as soon as possible.
I wanted to share the family pictures that we took on Christmas Day. We were so behind this year because of unforeseen obstacles but plan to send out the family picture and our Christmas card soon!!
I pray that all of you have a fun New Year's Celebration and a blessed and productive 2009!!




3 comments:
great pictures!!!!! i love them! only, i could barely see the last one.....i was so blinded by the bling!!! can't wait to see it in person! ;)
I LOVE the pictures! All of them, but especially the last two of you and Steve. You are both very photogenic!
Thanks Jaime.
"Photogenic" is just another way of saying, "you don't look that good in real life."
I'm smiling, that's good enough.
Post a Comment