God is real in my life. There is a peace there that has never been before. I couldn't say that a month ago. Our God is a truly amazing God. He takes you to exactly the places you need to go and will pursue you unto the ends of the earth. God has really spoken to me over the last couple of weeks. He has opened my heart to a brand new kind of love. I think for the first time in my life, I can feel God's presence and definitely His love. I am so thankful that He can bring you to your knees!! He takes what you give Him on the chin and gets right back up and wraps his arms around you. There is no running away from Him. GRACE!! I love that word!! It means so much to me!! I feel so honored to be able to say that I have experienced grace in a profound way!! My God is real to me and I LOVE Him!!! I don't want to take anything for granted now!! My God, my family, my friends, my church!! I love them all!!
I want to share the verse that has struck such a chord with me.. I pray that it blesses you as well!!
Psalm 119:129
"Your statutes are wonderful;
therefore I obey them.
The unfolding of your words gives light;
it gives understanding to the simple.
I open my mouth and pant;
longing for your commands.
Turn to me and have mercy on me,
as you always do to those who love your name.
Direct my footsteps according to your word;
let no sin rule over me.
Redeem me from the oppression of men,
that I may obey your precepts.
Make your face shine upon your servant
and teach me your decrees.
Streams of tears flow from my eyes,
for your law is not obeyed.
"Your statutes are wonderful;
therefore I obey them.
The unfolding of your words gives light;
it gives understanding to the simple.
I open my mouth and pant;
longing for your commands.
Turn to me and have mercy on me,
as you always do to those who love your name.
Direct my footsteps according to your word;
let no sin rule over me.
Redeem me from the oppression of men,
that I may obey your precepts.
Make your face shine upon your servant
and teach me your decrees.
Streams of tears flow from my eyes,
for your law is not obeyed.
2 comments:
I love you.
Just found this...
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves."
~Ephesians 1:3-6
He takes it on the chin...because he loves us.
Laura, How are you? I don't see your profile on Facebook anymore. I hope you're doing ok.
Tracee
Post a Comment