I have so many things to talk about and pics to add that it would take me weeks to catch up! I tried a little bit yesterday but how many hours can I sit in front of the computer and upload and label pictures.
I am trying to add a link to my page that will allow my pictures to be a slideshow but have not been successful as of yet(help Adrianna!!).
I am not very good at blogging yet. Putting my thoughts, ideas and activities into written word has never been my strong suit. I am going to try though for all of you that do not get to see us regularly, like fam in CO.
I will be updating with a few important events that have happened in the Hill household over the past few months. For the most part it has been life a usual but there are some highlights I would like to share.
Our family and my dad are going to Six Flags tomorrow!! We are really excited!! Steve has not had 2 days in a row off in about 2 years :( We are spending the whole weekend in Dallas going to Six Flags, Ft. Worth Zoo and then the Homeschool Bookfair. We are really looking foward to it. I will definately post pics of this weekend.
1 comment:
so when do you start all this talking?
Post a Comment