Ethan
LOVES to write poetry. To this date I think we have about 20 that he has typed up on the computer. He says that his "style" is somewhere between Shel Silverstein and Dr. Seuss. And he is right about that. His poems are usually about things he likes or funny animals but on this past Sunday he wrote a poem to me. He may hate me someday for putting this out for the world to see but maybe he will be a famous poet and you will be able to say that you read some of his "early work"......
MOM
I love you Mom!
Especially your hugs.
And I'm sorry I scare you with little bugs.
I love you and Daddy,
More than all of the earth,
All of its gold,
All of its worth.
Of course I love God more than you.
But as God is #1, you're #2.
1 comment:
SO sweet :)
Post a Comment