Yea!! I hear RAIN this morning!! Finally I can feel fall right around the corner! Saturdays low: 60 and high: 87 Woo Hoo!! I am so tired of 100 degree weather. I ready for CAMPING, coolness, long sleeves, smokey smells from leaves burning, pumpkins, hay, pumpkin spiced candles and of course all of the wonderful holidays that come fall!!
Maybe this year we can get one of these:

3 comments:
When I first saw the picture, I thought maybe you had gotten one already. They are so much fun. I wish we had not sold ours, but I don't think it would have survived the move from CA. I am hoping with you.
I agree with ya girl. Fall is my favorite time of year!
If you get one of those, I'll be jealous. :)
And yes, rain is good & I sooooooo want those cooler temperatures -- and soon!
Post a Comment