
Here is the newest addition to our family !! To say that I have been a little obsessed about getting a camper is not an exaggeration!! My cousin came down last weekend for Labor Day and said he thinks he heard me say "Pop-up Camper" about 100 times a day !!
But..... we love to camp as a family and with our friends. Now we are doing it in a little more style :)
My sweet hubby spoils me rotten!!
5 comments:
YAY!!! i wanna come see it! congrats. i know you'll love it! :)
Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys!
YAY YOU FINALLY GOT IT. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
Is there room for a family of 7 to join you? The port a cribs are fairly small. Let us know and we'll pack our sleeping bags. You won't even know we're there!!! LOL
I can't wait to see it next weekend! We are so excited for you guys. You have had a great week. Last night it looked as if the weight of the world had been removed from your shoulders. Congratulations on everything! You are an 8 cow woman for sure!! ;-)
Post a Comment