Like all kids (and adults alike) Ethan has some huge strengths. He is very bright, creative, sweet and helpful. But again, like all human beings, he has a few huge weaknesses too. One of which is FOCUS!!! That boy can build a computer from scratch but trying to get him to focus on any given conversation, is like pulling teeth. Now I am not saying this to hurt him. He knows it's a weakness of his and he does truly try to work on it as well as any preteen can.
One thing he can truly focus on is photography and film making. He seems to be truly gifted as this. He has one a couple of blue ribbons at photography competitions and really loves it. I have often wondered are you good at something and that is what makes it interesting to you or are you interested and then you learn how to be good at it. How do you know that movie making is something that you can be good at? Maybe it starts with being bossy ? Then I should be famous by now :)
I just wanted to share some of the random shots Ethan has taken over the past couple of months. He had a contest he was going to enter and we missed the deadline with all of the foster care craziness that went on here in the months of February and March. He has been understanding about all of that so I had to post them somewhere :)
Now these are not "finished" shots as Ethan says. He has not Photoshopped them yet. I still think they are fabulous.
Our backyard at sunrise
Ethan loves texture shots.
I wanted to post a preview of his movie but he said it was not ready for preview yet :)
4 comments:
A kid after my own heart! These are great photographs! Tell Ethan that I loved these shots and would love to see some more of them. Can't wait for the preview of his movie, too. :)
it looks like he has a great eye!
http://wwww.wayfarersquest-rsctt.blogspot.com
http://www.mysterymomcooks.blogspot.com
Beautiful pics! I especially like the one from your backyard!
Beautiful pics! I especially like the one of your backyard!
Post a Comment