We had our 3rd annual Easter egg hunt with our little church a couple of Saturdays ago. It's always so fun to go hang out with our church family. This was Evan's first egg hunt. Not much to really explain but lots of pics:
The basket concept confused him a bit
His solution... dump all of them out
And pick them all back up by hand
Whatever works I guess
Ethan thought maybe 12 was too old to hunt eggs until Isaac reminded him that there would be candy :)
Loot!!!
Then I got roped into a 3-legged race with Ethan. And yes.... he is taller than me
And wouldn't you know, we WON!
Then it was Isaac's turn. We weren't so fortunate in our race. I forgot Isaac was left handed and so we literally got started off on the wrong foot.
Not too old for the hula hoop competition either since there was more candy to be had.
Egg toss was great this year. Plastic eggs = no mess
Goofy boys... all three of them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment