Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Little Privacy Please

I know I have not posted in over a month. The days are flying by and it's been so crazy busy here!!

Another thing that has been crazy are some of the comments that have been left on my blog. It's kinda freaking me out!! Comments like "Love your pictures, your children are so cute". Things like that. They have been left by people from all over the world that I have not idea who they are. So, I am asking for some privacy.

If you would like to continue to read my blog but I have not sent you an invite, please email me privately and I will add you:)

Merry Christmas all!


3 comments:

Mikki said...

I would like to keep up.

Life with the Akin Clan said...

weird...add me...

Stephanie said...

Yeah for the private world. :) Is it private already or are you preparing people?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin