This is a beautiful family picture...and taken so creatively. Love it! Hope you all had a great Christmas. We are sitting under about six inches of snow this morning. It hasn't snowed in Denver, but here in NC, we are buried! Much love to you guys. :)
What a great picture! I loved visiting with your boys this morning & I hope the airplanes are not driving you nuts! I can just see them flying off the top story of the house! Have fun this week & see you Sunday.
2 comments:
This is a beautiful family picture...and taken so creatively. Love it! Hope you all had a great Christmas. We are sitting under about six inches of snow this morning. It hasn't snowed in Denver, but here in NC, we are buried! Much love to you guys. :)
What a great picture! I loved visiting with your boys this morning & I hope the airplanes are not driving you nuts! I can just see them flying off the top story of the house! Have fun this week & see you Sunday.
Post a Comment